Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Summer Lookbook Part I (Preview)

Hey there!
Been awhile since I hopped on here so I thought I'd share a little preview of something I've been working on lately. Here I paired up three different summer looks featuring three little crop tops. Although the focus of each of these three outfits revolves around the same type of article (croptops), I incorporated three different kinds of looks suited for 1. casual (comfortable and clean) 2. grungy casual (simple yet filled with attitude)  3. simple chic (little black dress without a dress). I had so much fun filming and choosing these outfits, hope you guys enjoy it! Oh and stay tuned for the entire segment and also part II of this lookbook where I'll be showing you guys three more outfits for three other occasions :). <3!


No comments:

Post a Comment