Friday, March 31, 2017

Invisible Contentment

Today's post will be slightly different from all the other ones lately. I've been struggling internally to find a place where I can be content and stay there. It has been a conscious effort to keep positivity and motivation. However, amidst all this effort, I suddenly realized today that I was HAPPY. I didn't need to think about being happy, or make an effort to be happy, or force myself to acknowledge some sort of gratefulness from a conscious mental reminder.

As I stood in the middle of the parking lot with the sun shining over my head, at some random moment during the day, I felt myself smiling, for absolutely no reason.

IT WAS THE BEST FEELING EVER.

I just wanted to share this with the world. It was AMAZING.

Smiling just because, for no absolute reason, because we can.

:)



End of post.

No comments:

Post a Comment