Thursday, July 6, 2017

Zero to Ready in Less than 20 Mins


I've finally decided it was time to come back and start making videos again. It look me a lot of time to think, re-think, and think again, whether or not I wanted to come back and continue with LazybumToT. Over the years I've become insecure, and insincere with the content I was putting out. All I cared about was whether or not I can visually please people and sell the products I was sponsored. I had forgotten the real purpose to which I created this channel, to share my happiness with you guys, from creating.

So here I am, with that strengthened purpose, I come back with the utter most sincerity, to shamelessly be me.

This look takes it back to where we started, a simple, time saving look that makes me feel beautiful without too much effort to create.

I hope you enjoy it.








No comments:

Post a Comment