Sunday, March 25, 2018

2018 Lookbook (Streetwear)

My very first lookbook of 2018! My style has changed drastically over the years, I'm constantly trying different looks and finding new elements that intrigue me. Here I put together five looks that reflect my current style. I would say it's a combination of streetchic and casual baddie. Of course I wouldn't recommend these looks for a corporate environment (cough, sometimes I show up to work like this... -_-") but they are definitely fire for casual everyday wear. The inspiration for this video came from the 80's/ 90's VHS style, I really liked the vintage and distorted feel. This is the first of many lookbooks I'm going to put out this year, I've got a few ideas running in my head already for the next one. It's so nice to be back at blogging again, this time around I'm putting out content that I want to and I feel stoked about them. There are people out there who won't want to fk with my current state but that's quite okay, I think being able to enjoy what I do and being excited about creating content is what's most important to me. And of course, thank you to everyone who's always been supportive and to the newcomers as well who are showing me some love.



Watch the Lookbook on Youtube here



No comments:

Post a Comment