Wednesday, May 2, 2012

(Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Mini Review) Miracle Products for acne/ troubled skin/ damaged hair

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay
This Aztec Healing Clay claims to be the most powerful facial in the world, and it's supposed to pulsate your face and deep cleanse your pores. And does it live up to its claims?

Yes!

Aztec secret Indian healing clay
I'm totally in love with this clay, it's "dirt" cheap yet super effective. I love how it cleanses my pores and lets all the impurities come to the surface. My pimples come to a head from being cystic and my pores have stuff coming out of them (didn't even know there was anything in there to begin with!). My skin feels refreshed the day after, brighter, and smoother.

How I use it:
Mix with 1:1 ratio of apple cider vinegar or water. Put all over the face, and let dry for 5-20 minutes depending on your need and the sensitivity level of your skin.

Overall Verdict:
For $7, YOU REALLY CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THIS!

LOVE IT.



2 comments:

  1. So nice to see/hear from you again. Great hair colorlength. Perfect eyes and lips as always. As you already know lots of fruit and vegetables also help with the skin and prevent wrinkles. In addition to Chinese food do you also like Thai and Vietnamese food--all great to me and healthy. Hope school goes well.

    ReplyDelete