Monday, May 7, 2012

Circle Lens Review: geo flower series blanket wfl-A74

Naked Eye With Flash

Naked Eye w/out Flash
geo flower series blanket Brown  wfl-A74 w/out flash room lighting


geo flower series blanket Brown  wfl-A74 Room Lighting

geo flower series blanket Brown  wfl-A74 With flash

geo flower series blanket Brown  wfl-A74  With Flash

geo flower series blanket Brown wfl-A74 W/out Flash Room Lighting





Geo flower series: blanket Brown (wfl-A74)

You can purchase these lenses from:

MukuCHU 

POWER/PRESCRIPTION: 0.00 (Plano)

LENS USAGE: UP TO 1 YEAR
SHELF LIFE: 3 YEARS
MANUFACTURER / ORIGIN: SOUTH KOREA
B.C.: 8.6mm
DIAMETER: 15.00mm
WATER CONTENT: 38%

 

Overall impression: 

These lenses are 15.0mm, fairly large for my eye, but super comfortable, surprisingly. Usually when I wear larger lenses that give more dolly effects my eyes feel very strained and heavy because of the extra large size. I do have fairly small eyes. These were very comfortable; however, and did not make my eyes feel strained despite it being one of the larger lenses I've tried. The enlargement is quite amazing since it is a bigger lens, when I put them in my eye I see a drastic result immediately. With make up and lashes this will definitely provide a very dolly look. The pattern is also very cool, it blends into the eye without looking too fake.

Verdict: 

Enlargement: 9/10

Comfort: 8.9/10 (comfortable)

Color/ Pattern:  9/10

Overall: 8.5/10

 

I actually like these lenses a lot for being one of the bigger lenses. (given that I do not usually go for larger lenses due to my eye size)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment